Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get Back to Work Already!

OK. I know. I have not been diligent on blogging as much as I should have been. Shoot, I didn't even write a second post since starting this thing back in 2009! I admit it, I suck.

In hopes of changing this pathetic trend, I've updated the look of the blog and will begin to actually utilize it moving forward. It's not that I feel that I have some awesome insight nobody else has and feel I need to share it with the world. However, since becoming a consultant in July of last year, I have been learning so much so fast that I need a place to document it. And as most developers well know, the human brain is nowhere near big enough to store every important piece of information we learn as we develop software on a daily basis. Even the seemingly minor things I work on, like handling uploading/downloading on an ASP.NET MVC web site, comes with it's own list of things that must be adhered to, caveats, and the like that deserve noting for future reference.

Going forward, I will do my best to keep this blog active and allow it to take on a life of it's own. If you can find the time, join me along the way. Offer suggestions, questions or just the occasional 'cheers' as you see fit. Hopefully, readers other than myself will be able to benefit from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment